ECA Mass frequently participates in state briefings and hearings in order to advocate for legislative and regulatory rules and statutes we believe to be most effective in combatting climate change. Here is a compilation of some of our testimony.
- ECA Mass testimony on carbon pricing
- ECA Mass testimony against gas pipeline expansion
- ECA Mass comments on proposed regulations in the electric sector
- ECA Mass testimony in favor of Healthy Soils legislation
Our advocacy is informed by research that enables us to develop positions that result in the best path forward over the longer term. We need to insure our views are well considered and not “dead ends”. In support of this goal, we have written a number of white papers on a range of topics.
- Getting to 2050
- What does 100% renewable energy mean
- Get Real
- Requirement for additional gas pipeline capacity
- Relation between Clean Energy Standard and Renewable Portfolio Standard
- Mass Electric Use and Source in 2050
- Non-energy Greenhouse Gas Emissions